Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The stuff we do..

This is Bruce and I waiting for Daddy to be done doing surgery on a poor little rat at school so he could come home and hang out with us!! 
Oh my heavens it has been a entire year since I posted in my blog. Sara, forgive me. Haha 
What is my problem?! I have an app for this for heavens sake! 
Ok I want to try to get good at this again before baby girl comes around. This summer is going to be so much fun with my two beautiful munchkins!! I have to make sure to record it all !! <3 

Bruce, before I cut his hairs. He was being super adorably weird in the tub. #babystretches 
Let's talk about Cooper again. Bruce officially refers to him as "Daddin" and I hope that he never learns the correct pronunciation. They are perfect together. Bruce is a daddy's boy and I am totally ok with that. He comes to me for his food and diapers and comfort and all his needs and we also have great conversations all day as well as pretty adorable play time and that makes me feel awesome. However, When Daddin comes home it's time for epic fun and a million hugs and squeals. They have a wonderful bond :) I married a great guy

Bruce's first art project went well today. He (mostly) didn't even try to eat the markers! He colored with them!! 

#soproud 

1 comment: