Friday, May 2, 2014

Bruce's day at the salon...

My day started out like normal and ended amazing. I just went on a walk with my lovely friend, Alex and her baby Caleb. We were headed to some girls apartment to do some nails! Not just regular nails... But amazing ones. I'll not go into detail. I'll let the picture speak for itself. So cute. 
My ring finger nail there is a nail from Jam Berry nails. They have such cool designs 

Anyway... Bruce and I continued our walk to what was supposed to be the car. However, we couldn't find it because dad parked in a different spot today. So our walk continued. I noticed his cheeks getting red from the hot sun so we stopped by Walgreens to get Bruce a hat. This is the only one I could find. He seems ok with that. Turtles!! 



Cooper wasn't going to be out of school for another 2 hours and I really didn't feel like walking all the way home when I was supposed to get groceries at some point. 
So the plan became: hang out at the library will coop can take us to the store. But then I got the brilliant idea to 'pop in' at Brodi's hair salon and get my hair colored. 
They were SO cool. I had Bruce with me but they didn't mind. He played quietly for a few hours 



But after awhile he got restless.. So Brodi, the owner of the salon babysat him for me for the rest of the time I was getting my hair done!! Which was close to 1 hr and a half more. She's literally so amazing. I had cooper get her a coco bean sugar cookie to say thank you :) 
Here are some pics of the Bruce and Aunt Brodi photo shoot at the salon. 





Then of course, a family pic. 


My new hair! #summer #blonde 
 
THEN a few hours later I had makeover party with my friend Nichole (Mary Kay is the beeeestttt)



New hair, pretty makeup, cute nails...

Bruce was a little chubba champ through all my girly adventures today. 

1 comment: