Sunday, April 20, 2014

Utah trip & wedding dress shopping

I count myself so lucky in many ways.. One of them being my family-in-laws (coops fam) 
So we are always excited to hang out together. It's always hilarious for so many reasons. This time around we went wedding dress shopping for bride to be Kami. Other than the fact that I loved her in every stinkin dress and that it was a really fun time but also crazy because everyone wanted her to say yes to their favorite dress..... I'm not saying anything else about her dress until after the wedding day. Cuz it's a secret. 
But other than that-- Kiki, cooper, Carolyn, and I went and hiked the Y in Provo. Here's some pics. Bruce hated hated hated it. Pretty much every second he was grumpin. It's ok I like my grumps. 
Well he's happy here for a second. We are going to convince this little chubby chub that hiking is fun. 
Us girls and Bruce. 

Here are some shots of the family with baby Bruce :) 


(My personal favorite.... Some good grandpa lovins) 

Aunt Kiki and uncle Preston ....and... Jeff...

Some more extra cool grandpa time 




And Bruce's future idol second to daddy, uncle Kobe. 

1 comment:

  1. i was starting to worry you gave up on your friend, the blog. come on now!

    ReplyDelete