Sunday, April 6, 2014

This springy week


It's been such a happy week. Some drizzles here... A little summer like tease of a sunshine there... And mostly snow. 
But Lookie what Bruce, cooper and I found on our mid-conference session walk today! 
Patience is something I am constantly learning. There is always a reward for it even if it comes in tiny yellow tulips. 
My favorite talk this weekend was given by President Uchtdorf -- about how gratitude should extend into encompassing our general outlook and attitude. We see God's hand in every moment of our lives and we feel grateful because we know he lives and we know that families and life is eternal and absolutely beautiful. 
After conference, we had a family painting project. Bruce wanted to be included. He insisted. I guess it was the least I could do after feeding him peas. 
We painted the other 3 walls in our living room. 





No comments:

Post a Comment