Saturday, April 26, 2014

My favorite child

Bruce Keith Henderson has been chunkin around on earth for 6 months now... He's still sorta little but also fat at the same time. I squish his cheeks. Doesn't help though. Still going crazy from cute half a second later. 
My favorite things about him lately are this : 
He sings in the morning when he is ready to get up for the day. Sweet little soft baby songs with that little high pitched voice. It kills me. 
He doesn't ever stop singing/ talking for the rest of the day. We have conversations. Lots of them. But literally when I talk to him sometimes he looks straight into my eyes for like 5 minuets and hums back like a conversation. 
I get the cuteness of crawling without the craziness of keeping him in one room for 5 minuets. He is on his hands and knees rocking and trying his darnedest to move forward but he doesn't get it quite yet. 
He appreciates nursery rhymes finally!! He likes paty cake and itsy bitsy spider tons. 
He is such a good eater. He, by now has been eating about 3 or 4 different foods and eats tons of it. 
If I bundle him up in a blankie he falls right off to sleep if it's bed time or nap time. Brilliant. 
He knows what kisses are!!! 
And lastly, he tucks his bottom lip under and looks like the cutest little turtle ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment