Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sneaky Baby: rolling over

He sneaks the rolls. Every day now. I guess he figured that if I'm going to make him play by himself so I can do chores, then he will do the fun stuff without me. 
I did not leave him this way when I went to do dishes around the corner. But here he is. Happy as a clam just perched on his tummy. Secretly enjoying this milestone without mommy. 
Well stinker store--- I can be sneaky too. 
You probably are assuming everything I stick in your mouth is going to taste like steak or yummy baby milk. My home made apple sauce didn't make the cut. 
I'm surprised. It can't be so bad that you give me those sort of looks. At least you liked the taste of homemade almond milk chocolate pudding :) 

Speaking of milestones, officially I can't cocoon you into your car seat anymore. You will topple out from all the wiggles if I do. Last time we tried to use just the crib, it wasn't cozy enough and you woke up every hour for a week. *crossing my fingers* 

No comments:

Post a Comment